With spring in full swing, it’s time to start applying for SWE Awards! Your section has accomplished a tremendous amount during FY14 and it’s time for you to be recognized for all your achievements!
Keep the following in mind when filling out your applications:
- Have all your event information on hand when you are filling out the form
- Remember to obtain SWE membership information from SWE HQ
- Don’t forget supporting documents, pictures, and links on the applications
- If you have questions, please contact the award coordinator or your Region Collegiate Team
Society Collegiate Awards
- Outstanding Collegiate Section/Outstanding New Collegiate Section: Awards presented to Collegiate Sections with the most outstanding overall program for the year. Due 5/31.
- Collegiate Technical Poster Competition: Emphasizes the ability to deliver outstanding visual presentations. Due 6/15.
- Team Tech Competition (Sponsored by Boeing): Emphasizes the importance of teamwork and interface with industry in the engineering educational process. Due 1/15.
- SME Bowl (Sponsored by Exxon Mobile Corporation): The Subject Matter Expert (SME) Bowl is a competition that challenges collegiate members in the areas of science, math, physics, engineering, and technology, and also challenges them in their knowledge of SWE history and policies. Due 10/15.
Click here to read more about the awards and to download application packets.
Society Section Awards
- Communication Awards
- Membership Awards: Collegiate Transition, Collegiate to Career, Region Membership, Membership Retention Program and Membership Recruitment Program
- Multicultural Awards: Motorola Foundation Multicultural Award (Professional Sections and MALs); Boeing Company Multicultural Award (Collegiate Sections)
- Outreach Awards: Event/Series Program, Outreach MOU Partnership, Outreach Parent and Educator Program
- Professional Awards
Click here to read more about the awards and to download application packets. These award submissions are due 7/1 to firstname.lastname@example.org. General questions can be directed to email@example.com.