SWE rebranded itself more than a year ago now with an awesome new purple logo. It’s important to ensure that, upon rebranding and implementing the new logo, the Society brand is being used correctly! We want to make sure that we are representing SWE the way that it should be. SWE has a pretty neat guideline on branding details which include branding principles, standards, color system, typography, imagery, and more. You can check it out here!
And now, here are some things to keep in mind when using the SWE logo.
- The logomark (gear) makes one entity with the logotype. They should always be kept together
- The logo can be used by itself, with the full name and tagline, or just with the full name
- The logo cannot be combined with other logos and should be kept separate
- The official SWE colors must be used
- Personalized logos exist for every group within the Society and can be obtained by contacting HQ.
Again, please read more about the SWE Branding Guidelines here to make sure you are representing SWE and all of its amazingness correctly! The PDF goes much more in depth about logo branding specifics. If you want to obtain a logo or letterhead/powerpoint templates, you can find them here.
We love this logo and are excited to use it correctly everywhere we can!